Saturday

The Return of Clay:

I stopped posting in October on account of the business: the stress, the frustration, the major life change that affected every sphere of my existence.

But it seems that things are leveling out. I feel more competent as a business man and a painter though there is still alot to learn! I have more free time and find myself frequenting the former place of employment, Semolino, especially on Saturdays.

What better time, and what better way to spend it (I'm sure there are plenty) than blogging about life, business, and the process of world domination that I am blessed to be a part of (speaking of Christ's Kingdom).

As most of you know I quit my "job" in July (precisely the 14th) because God told me to start a painting business. I'm 8 months into it. Its been a rocky, bumpy, life altering road that has forced me to confront various demons and aspects of myself that I didn't know existed! (Most of which are still being confronted and rooted out!)

But work is good and I've gone from absolutely hating painting to contentment. Its work and work is a part of life! It also helps knowing that this will fund my life's ventures, keep me in Hays, and provide a life for the future family.

Anyway, I'll end with a couple pictures from my current job.

Luv,
Clay


2 comments:

Michelle :) said...

great pics and great blog. take care!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, Clay! We were wondering what you were up to these days. The painting looks lovely.